When you’re moving, it can be difficult to make a call on what comes with you and what gets sent to the scrapheap. For
A Better Night Sleep
But there’s no need to lose sleep. Instead, you could order a brand new Simba Hybrid® Mattress to match your shiny new home. You’ll get responsive memory foam, a cool comfort layer and top-to-toe support from patented pocket springs. And it’s delivered to your door, rolled in a box. Not quite sold? Here are five more reasons why you should give your old mattress the heave-ho:
- Your mattress might not even be yours. If you’ve been renting up until now, chances are your mattress belongs to your landlord and you can’t take it with you anyway (although, if it ’s been there for a few years and slept on by different tenants, would you really want to?). This is the ideal opportunity to wipe the slate clean, and buy a mattress that’s all yours.
- It’s a logistical nightmare. Think about it. Do you really want to maneuver your seen-better-days mattress out of the bedroom and down the stairs, drive it all the way to your new address and re-maneuver it inside, only to get a bit of a sinking feeling when you flop down, exhausted, and feel more than a few sticky-out springs? We’re gonna go out on a limb and say, probably not.
- It’s probably time you upgraded you sleep game, anyway. Eight is the magic number for mattresses – that’s how many years you should own one before it’s time to bid goodnight. It’s not a hard and fast rule, though – if you notice you’re suffering from aches, pains or discomfort on one that’s younger than that, take note. Either the mattress could be poor quality, or it’s simply not quite right for you (FYI, the Simba Hybrid has been designed using data from ten million sleepers to suit every body type and sleeping style).
- You might need a hand settling in. It can be difficult to adjust to sleeping in a new environment, and the smallest differences can cause issues. The light may creep in through the curtains at an angle it never used to or you could hear some unsettling (translation: terrifying) noises that you haven’t had time to identify. In short, it’s beneficial to make your new nighttime space as sleep-friendly and stress-free as possible. Speaking of which, the Simba Hybrid comes with a 100-night trial, so that’s one less thing to worry about already.
- Size matters. If your new place equals more space, you may as well take advantage. Been sleeping on a small double for years? Leveling up to a king size will feel like a dream. Go on, you know you want to.
Shop the Simba Hybrid Mattress and browse the entire Simba collection at simbasleep.com. Like to try before you buy? You can find Simba in John Lewis and Bensons for Beds.